The logical end of the male arousal is physical satisfaction (orgasm), accompanied by ejaculation. The latter is the most important indicator of the state of the man’s sexual health.
If this physiological process significantly deviates from the norms, it’s indicative of issues in the intimate sphere. Weak ejaculation of seminal fluid represents one of the most common pathologies of the male genitourinary system.
The Porn Stars Use Volume Pills
In most porn videos and films, men demonstrate spectacular ejaculations: an abundant amount of semen is released in powerful spurts.
This effect is achieved in several ways:
The assistant operator spurts thick rice decoction from under the actor’s penis. Such interference is immediately noticeable to the audience, and the ejaculation scene causes laughter rather than excitement. Accordingly, this method is used only in low-budget films.
Wheat cream or oatmeal is cooked until it is glutinous, mixed with an anti-inflammatory agent and injected under the actor’s foreskin with the help of a special syringe. In this case, the ejaculation is visually indistinguishable from a real one, but this method adversely affects the actor’s genitourinary system. Therefore, it’s unsafe to resort to such mixtures.
The porn actors take Volume pills to boost the amount of seminal fluid.
Taking this supplement for profuse semen count provides for the most spectacular male orgasms. Such products are available not only to porn actors but also to ordinary men who want to pleasantly surprise their partner.
Volume Pills Ingredients
Volume Pills represent an innovative nutritional supplement with no side effects and counterindications. The remedy provides for:
- An increase in the volume of sperm production (up to 5 times);
- Enhanced sexual desire;
- Stronger erections;
- Longer orgasms.
The composition of Volume pills includes:
- Zinc gluconate, which increases your resistance to diseases;
- Еribestane, Momordica, and the extract of Cordyceps, which boost testosterone production;
- Mucuna Pruriens activates the pleasure center in the brain;
- Carthamus Tinctorius enhances blood circulation in the genitals;
- Apigenin facilitates the health of the cardiovascular system;
- L-arginine normalizes blood pressure;
- Terminalia Arjuna normalizes the heart rhythm;
- Muesli is a natural substitute for Viagra;
- The extract of Eurycoma Longfolia enhances the male libido;
- The extract of Phyllanthus Emblica is a source of vitamin C;
- Fucus Vesiculosus accelerates spermatogenesis;
- Ganoderma Lucidum boosts the man’s sexual stamina;
- Curculigo enhances sexual desire and reduces the recharge time between sex acts;
- The extract of Bladderwrack has a favorable effect on the functioning of the thyroid gland;
- Cinnamomum Cassia lowers cholesterol levels;
- The extract of Asparagus racemosus tones up the male body and reduces susceptibility to stress.
Does It Work?
Volume Pills do not cause forced ejaculation.
Also, this pill is an excellent immunostimulant. It prevents bacterial and viral diseases and promotes rapid recovery from such best Volume Pills prolongs the duration of ejaculation, allowing the man to obtain the maximum pleasure from sexual intercourse. With that, the user’s sexual desire is natural.
With this remedy, the user boosts his sexual potential and rebuilds his self-confidence. The man obtains a great reputation and respect among women. This supplement is capable of refreshing the relationship between the partners and restoring romance.
What’s The Point to Use Volume Pills?
If the volume of ejaculate is significantly larger, it’s usually indicative of a prolonged period of abstinence from sex.
The peak of ejaculatory ability falls upon the age bracket of 25-29 years. During this period, the male reproductive system is not yet subject to age-related deterioration.
Abundant semen volume significantly boosts your chances of conceiving a child. Also, this maximizes the pleasure for both partners, as the ejaculation of a large amount of sperm creates more pleasant muscle contractions.
Quality And Quantity Of Sperm
Not only the quantity of the seminal fluid plays a part in successful fertilization, but its quality as well: mobility, vital activity, composition (the presence of proteins and vitamins) and gene structure of spermatozoa.
These two concepts are closely interrelated. However, in some cases, the seminal fluid is produced in ideal quantities but a less-than-optimal quality or vice versa.
To successfully conceive a child, it’s crucial to achieve positive indicators in both categories. However, if fertilization is not the end goal of sexual intercourse, the abundant production of sperm is sufficient.
What Does The Amount Of Sperm Depend On?
The volume of the seminal fluid released during sexual intercourse depends on:
- Age. Men aged older than 30 years experience a gradual decline in sexual activity, which results in lower ejaculate production.
- Endocrine profile. The higher the man’s testosterone levels are, the more sperm is released during orgasms.
- Injuries of the reproductive organs. Injuries of one or both testicles adversely affect the volume of ejaculate.
- The frequency of ejaculations. Regular ejaculations raise the level of testosterone in the male body.
- Bad habits. Smoking affects the maturing of spermatozoa, while regular drinking of strong spirits results in abnormalities in their formation.
- Nutrition. The presence of soy products, caffeine and fatty meat in your diet can delay the formation of spermatozoa.
- Health status. When the man’s body is struggling to overcome a disease, it directs every effort at achieving recovery rather than sperm production.
- Stress. Emotional struggles incite the production of the cortisol hormone, which lowers the level of testosterone.
- Lifestyle. Hypodynamia and overeating lead to a deterioration in the functioning of the genital organs, which results in a decrease in semen production.
What Causes Low Sperm Production?
Oligospermia results from:
- Medications (antidepressants, diuretics, anti-hypertension meds);
- Inadequate water consumption during intensive physical activities;
- Injuries and diseases of the appendages, urinary tract, prostate and other organs of the genitourinary system;
- A hormonal failure;
- Abuse of cigarettes and alcohol;
- Excessive weight and sedentary lifestyle;
- Constant physical and mental fatigue.
How To Change Your Habits?
After a course of treatment with Volume Pills, you should take the following steps to minimize the risk of recurrence of oligospermia:
- Avoid tight underwear and opt for natural materials.
- Introduce fresh fish, seafood, fruits, and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Refrain from alcohol and tobacco products.
- Avoid frequent visits to saunas and excessively too hot baths.
- Engage in physical activities, gradually increasing their intensity.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
- Avoid stresses and overworking.